Track Your Reading Progress & Book Reviews
If you're like me, you probably enjoy reading non-fiction books for self-improvement. The issue I've found is - I can't recall much of what I've read (which defeats the whole purpose of reading in the first place). That's why it's important to review the books you read and more importantly, execute on your learnings.
That's what I've set out to achieve in this Reading Repository I created in Notion.
What You Can Expect:
- Keep track of your reading progress effortlessly
- Dedicated list to store your book recommendations
- Book review template to reflect on your learning insights
What You'll Get:
- 1x Reading Repository Workspace
- Book Review Template
- Reading Progress Tracker
Get Started with a Simple 3-Step Process:
- Download this template and duplicate it to your Notion workspace
- Read the guiding prompts
- Start keeping track of your reading progress
Reading without reviewing and executing on your learnings will leave you right where you started before reading the book. With this Reading Repository, you can keep track of all your insights, reflect on your learnings, and execute on the action items to grow into a better version of yourself.
Want to maximise your fullest potential? Download the template now.