Track Your Personal Finances Easily With This AUTOMATED Notion Tracker!
I built this Personal Finances Tracker from scratch to easily account for everything from your monthly income and expenses, to setting your financial goals and monthly budgets.
What You Can Expect:
- A comprehensive dashboard that displays everything from your monthly expenses to your budgeting goals
- Automated financial reports that require minimal inputs on your end
- Lifetime access to future updates and improvements
What You'll Get:
- 1x Personal Finances Dashboard
- Budgeting Tool (+ Guide)
- Transactions Logging System
- Monthly Financial Reports
- Monthly Income & Expenses Tracker
Automated Financial Reports
The template is designed to automatically populate financial reports based off your monthly income and expenses. These reports show your total income/expenses in your respective categories.
This template has an inbuilt budgeting function that allows you to track whether you're on track for your monthly budgeting goals. Simply key in your monthly budgeting targets and it will reflect automatically for you.
Budgeting For Wishlist Items
Not only will you be able to track your income and expenses, you can set stretch goals to pamper yourself as well. Be it saving up for your next holiday or buying your next pair of shoes, you can input your wishlist items to budget for them too.
Rating & Feedback:
- If you like this Student Notion Hub, do leave a 5-star rating for me - I would greatly appreciate it!
- If you have any feedback for me, DM me on Instagram
- Please pay with PayPal because the other card method isn't working for some reason. Even if you don't have a PayPal account, there's an option to pay with a guest account as well, so the process is the same regardless!
Post-Purchase Action Steps:
- Go to the 3 dots at the top right of the page, click "Duplicate template" and login to your Notion account. The template will be automatically added into your workspace.
- Start by going to the "Onboarding Guide" under "Guides" to learn how you can maximise this template.
- If you've got any questions or feedback at all, I've also included a "Feedback" page in the footer.